Monical Pizza Corporation

Looking for sites running NOP Cart to get ideas from? Have a site you'd like to show off -- and get some visitors to? Post it here!

Moderators: Koibito, Stefko, Randy

Monical Pizza Corporation

Postby Dougster » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:03 pm

Wow, it's been a long frustrating two weeks but I finally have my site up and running. You can visit it at: http://www.monicals.com

You click the Merchandise link to get to the shopping cart area.

I have made a number of modifications to the "nopcart.js" routines: Set up a Base Shipping amount per order, with additional shipping amounts per item. I have set up Non-Tax Items and Non-Ship Items (which also are Non-Tax). I have set up the ability to Include Hidden fields when pushing the order through a credit card processor. If anyone is interested in a copy, let me know and I can post it here.

Let me know what you think of the shopping area for Monical Pizza Corporation. Please send me mail if you find errors in the site.

Finally, thanks to all who help us get shopping carts up and running. I have a fairly good working knowledge of the N.O.P. Design Shopping Cart and will gladly help others also get up and running.

Doug
Dougster
WebMaster

Re: Monical Pizza Corporation

Postby Stefko » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:59 am

Doug,

Excellent site!

I am amazed you did it in only 2 posts. The site should help increase sales, at least I'm sure that's the plan.
If you find time to help others that would be great.

I was about to answer your question and then I noticed you found the answer, great job.

I only wish i had more time to answer questions here, but for now my job is to make sure legit posters get upgraded to "Webmaster", allowing them to post without moderation. A big thanks should go out to both Randy and Kobito for all their help and assistance to others.
KFL Technologies
Web-Enabled Solutions
e-Commerence Solutions
Stefko
Contributor / Guru

Return to Post your site!