I am having an issue with using frameset with hidden frame for managing the cart content.
My web site sells small, cheap items - crafting supply. This means people will most likely order from 10 to 50 different positions, which means it's not enough with the ~18 purchase slots this cart can handle by default.
I used the code from this post: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6280&hilit=maximum+capacity#p19513
In theory everything works (checked by just creating plain empty page and checking does it works well - and it does), however my website structure is as follows:
1) Index page is single frame with <iframe>
2) In the <iframe> shows up all the content (gallery, info, shop and home)
3) Shop section has another <iframe> in which then shows up different sections of shop
1) Putting frameset as suggested in index and changing index to body. Created cartdata file and it works when putting items for sale directly into body. It doesn't work when items for sale are in <iframe>, which is in another <iframe>
2) Tried putting frameset into first <iframe>. Same results - nothing works
3) Tried putting frameset into most lowest <iframe> and again nothing.
Link to my homepage (no cart added yet) - it's in Latvian I know. http://www.linagallery.lv
The problem is that the script from grenooye doesn't work with these <iframes>, at least I think that the <iframes> are the ones that are messing this up.
I would like to clarify if my suspicion is correct as well as in both cases - if they are or they are not, how can I fix this so it works for me. I would really love to not have to completely remake the page.